Sunday 27 May 2012

Just a little note

... to let you know that I've fixed all the links on the recipe page again. My dot com url expired a while ago (and I have litterally no idea who the hell it was originally registered with, so I can't re-register it) and I've completely forgotten all of the recipe links were stored as sparkleandshade.com instead of .blogspot.com Also, I'm planning on picking up on blogging again. It'll be a little different, but then again, it wouldn't be Sparkle and Shade if I didn't go away for a while and come back with a slightly different tack. The recipes and rambles will stay, but there might be a bit more political blogging too (although I am currently toying with whether or not that stays here or goes into another blog). Hope you're all enjoying the wonderful summer sun! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx