Monday 2 May 2011

I've made myself a new skirt :)

Hello lovelies!

I hope you're enjoying yet another lovely day :) This morning I decided to raid my fabric stash and make myself a new skirt. I had two long piece of beautiful material that were begging to be made into a skirt, albeit a slightly odd one :) Here's what I made:


I added the green ribbon a)to keep it up and b) to add an optional splash of colour. I only have green ribbon in the house but I might change it to a pretty deep red when I can get to into town :)

Not too bad for 30 minutes sewing don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Always jealous of people who can sew :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could sew - and it's very well done for something you made in just 30 minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good job! ;)
    I love your blog!

    xoxo Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx