Monday 30 May 2011

Where have I been?


Hello lovelies? It's been a while I know :) Life has sort of ceased to exist whilst my interviews for GTP places have been rolling in ... I got very stressed indeed and have spent most of my evenings collapsing in an exhausted heap and just crying from the stress of it all. But never fear - 8 days until my interviews and 21 days until I find out if I have a school placement :) And despite the stress of it all, I'm rather happy and content.

We've spent the last few days just resting and relaxing - important things to do from time to time. And cleaning - soooo much cleaning. Just trying to get the house prepared for the possibility of moving in a few months.

And, as you can see above, I got my hair cut.... short. What do you think?

I hope you're all well - I'll be updating a little more once this whole stress inducing process is over I imagine :)

Love xx

9 comments:

  1. foxy hair! Have never been brave enough for a proper fringe, but I'm a big fan of the longer-at-the-front bob. Go team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your interviews, I'm sure you'll do really well but I know how stressful that kind of process is.

    Your hair looks great, you'll look super-sharp in those interviews!

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the hair lady! Wit a woo! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't realise this was your real hair from your twitter picture. your hair looks so full, shiny, luscious and voluminous
    i am jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! Good luck in your interviews :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your hair is cute! Good luck!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very chic hair and good luck with your interviews cupcake! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks amazing! It's so glossy and pretty <3 I've wanted that cut for ages, but I'm not brave enough to get it done :(

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx