Monday 20 May 2013

Beauteco Box: A Beauty Box with a Difference

Aloha!

As I was doing my daily browse of beauty blogs and websites, I came across a new beauty box that really caught my eye.

Beauteco box website

Not only is the Beauteco Box eco friendly (they aim to use natural products and are actively working to  have a low carbon footprint - they use recycled materials in their boxes and go for as little packaging as possible), they also offer you a choice. Yes, you heard me - a beauty box that gives you a choice.

beauteco box options

I don't know about you, but one of the things that really frustrates me about beauty boxes is seeing all the wonderful goodies available but never knowing which you'll get. Maybe some people love the element of surprise, but more often than not I find myself wishing I'd got someone else's box. They also have 2 send out dates a month - 13th and 26th. They run like a "traditional" boutique - with "opening" and "closing" times in the lead up to each delivery day.

I'm quite tempted by the selection of products on offer and I may end up treating myself to one.

Boxes cost £10 (plus £2.95 P&P) and are available from the Beauteco Box website.

Are you over the beauty box hype or does this one excite you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx