Thursday 16 May 2013

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra-Moisture Body Oil* Review

Aloha!

It's a while since I've written because, as most of you will know, I've spent a lot of the last year dealing with dissociative seizures, which means my brain hasn't been in the writing space. However, today I'm off ill and I just used up the very last drop of this incredible rose otto body oil from REN, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.
ren moroccan rose otto ultra moisture body oil

Wow. Honestly, this body oil is one of I've ever used (even if it is a bit of a mouthful to say Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra Moisture Body Oil whenever you try and describe it to someone). It's perfect. It isn't greasy, it smells utterly divine and it makes my skin softer and more supple than I've ever known it to be.

Winter is a bad time for me, and my skin has been dealing with an extra blow this year because I've been so ill. My diet has suffered and spending so much time in the house and in bed doesn't do amazing things for your skin. This little bottle of oily joy fixed all of that. Mine was part of a gift box, hence the teeny tiny size, however, it still lasted me a good few months and was even used for a couple of extremely luxurious back massages. It's also recently won an InStyle Best of 2013 award.

It's possibly a little out of my price range, but I would definitely contemplate restocking this when I have a little spare cash hanging around. It's honestly one of the most beautiful things I've ever used on my body.

What are your current favourite body oils?

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra-Moisture Body Oil is available from renskincare.com £34.95 | 100ml 
RSS Feed | Bloglovin | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx