Tuesday 4 May 2010

Superdrug MUA FOTD (and a few new swatches!)

Gosh, I'm a ditzy thing at the moment... just uploaded some swatch pictures I'd done of a couple of new bits of MUA stuff I bought t'other day and found a whole FOTD that I'd done and forgotten about. I think I did this quite quickly before going to work, hence every picture is dodgy or blurry, but the overall effect isn't too bad :)
Face/cheeks/lips:
Can't quite remember for certain, but it's probably:
Lush Colour Supplement in Dark Yellow (I must do another post about these - I'm in love with them at the moment) - applied as tinted moisturiser and also applied "neat" to nose and cheeks
The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Foundation in Number 3
Superdrug MUA Blusher in Shade 4
Boots 17 Blush & Glow in Peaches and Cream
Superdrug MUA Lipstick in Shade 7

Eyes:
Superdrug MUA Solo Eyeshadow in Shade 7 (inner 1/2)
Superdrug MUA Solo Eyeshadow in Shade 11 (outer 1/2)
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara (I think ... It might have been The Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara in Black)


Finally, let me finish with a few more MUA swatches.... I think I might be an addict :D

The top three are Solo Eyeshadows in Shades 11, 1 and 13 (Just realised as I typed this that I actually bought the same shade twice..... I now own two Shade 11s. Good job I like it!)

The bottom two are lipglosses (wand applicator type) - Shade 4 is the top one and Shade 3 is the bottom :)

1 comment:

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx