Sunday 4 April 2010

Away for a couple of days

Hello Lovelies,
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm off on holiday for a couple of days, so you probably won't see any more posts from me until Wednesday (I do have a pretty FOTD from Friday lined up for you, but my camera is sans batteries so I can't upload the pictures yet).

Also, apologies for the silence over the last couple of days - Friday was mine and Peter's day off and we had lots of Good Friday things going on and Saturday was our 6 month anniversary of being married which was meant to be spent doing lovely things in Harrogate but was instead spent in A&E and then on the sofa (I fell down the stairs in the morning whilst running for a parcel half asleep... we thought I'd maybe broken my toe or something but I've just messed up a couple of ligaments - ouch!).

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and a lovely Bank Holiday (for those of you who get one) - I'll see you on the other side :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Hope your toes are all better!
    Once i actually broke part of my foot, but was too shy to go to the doctors for ages. I strapped it up myself and it healed almost perfectly though :P
    Have a great holiday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx