Tuesday 14 June 2011

Guest Blogging!

Hello lovelies!

Yesterday was a super exciting day as I wasn't featured on one other awesome blog but two! So exciting, especially as they're 2 utterly amazingly blogs :)


First I was featured on by the lovely Claire over at Big Beauty Blog sharing a little more of the story of why I went wheat free and how that changed my life - it's a pretty amazing story even if I do say so myself :)


 I'm also this week's featured athlete over at the truly inspiring blog of Emma from Sweet Tooth Runner.

Do pop over and give them a read, leave some comment love and if you're not already, follow these fabulous ladies!

What are your favourite blogs at the moment?


Have you ever been featured on a blog other than your own?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm off to read them right now :)
    Love your blog so really excited to read the wheat free story

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx