Saturday 27 March 2010

Sleek i-Divine Bohemian Palette FOTD and video review

I was a bit unsure with what to do about reviewing this palette - so many were went out for PR purposes that by the time I got round to buying mine, it felt a little bit "done" if you know what I mean. Anyway, the lovely Get Lippie suggested doing a FOTD as she's not seen many looks done with this palette, so here it is. I also decided to do a little video review with swatches just for something a little different.






I used the first four colours from the Palette to create this look (Shimmery Olive, Shimmery Burnt Orange, Shimmery Cranberry and Matte Biscuit). I blended the Biscuit all over the lid up to the brow bone, then applied the Burnt Orange across the inner 3/4 of my lid. I then blended the Cranberry into the outer 1/4 and along the crease. Finally I added the Olive to the inner corner and outer corner.

Extras:
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
Boots Botanicals Blush in Hollyhock
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Barely Bitten
Foundation is a mix of Lancome Adaptive in Lys Rose and The Body Shop Moisturising Foundation in 4

And here's the video review. Be warned, I'm wearing no make up :D

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous, lovely! Thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great e/s hun! cute blog .. gonna follow ... love it if you followed mine http://princessboo88.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Lippie - thank you! I'm glad I did a look with it... I always get a bit funny about doing looks with actually using new palettes (I'll swatch like crazy and then get too scared to use them)

    Sugar&Spice - thank you very much (and thanks for the follow :D)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx