Sunday 17 April 2011

A cheeky request :)

Hello lovelies!


Remember this photo from this post - well I thought I might show it you again. But for an even better reason this time! I've been watching the London Marathon and feeling really inspired about my running!

I just did some maths (and it's not even a school day!) and I worked out the following.

I have 400 followers.

If each of you donated £1, I could raise £400 for the CF Trust (pretty awesome really)

If each of you donated £2, I could raise £800 for the CF Trust (really awesome)

If you all got super generous and donated £5 each, I could raise a whopping £2,000

If you got obscenely generous and donated £10 each, I could raise a mind-boggling £4,000

I would love it if you could help me out in my fundraising for the CF Trust. I run for them because they're the chairity that keep my husband and my sister-in-law alive and well... it's their research and their advancements that mean that Peter and Sarah are here today and look like they're going to live even longer. 

Average life expectancy for someone with Cystic Fibrosis is 32, but it's rising all the time and with your donation, it could raise even more :D

I would utterly love it if you could make a donation on my Just Giving page - even £1 would help :D And who knows, if I crack the £1,000 barrier, I might even run in fancy dress ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx