Thursday 25 February 2010

40 Beauty Questions

*Tagged by Jellyminx Thinks*


SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily? I cleanse morning and night
What skin type do you have? Dry and sensitive with a bit of redness on my nose and cheeks
What is your current facial wash? I use Origins Pure Cream Cleanser
Do you exfoliate? Yes 
What brand do you use? Origins Modern Friction, although I'm thinking of changing

What moisturizer do you use? Origins Have A Nice Day (thinking of changing to Origins A Perfect World) and Origins Night-A-Mins
Do you have freckles? Nope!
Do you use eye cream? Origins Gin-zing (well, I have a tiny sample, when that runs out I'm not sure what it'll be!)
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Nope :)
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Not even sure what that is....


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use? Lancome Adaptive in 02 Lys Rose and The Body Shop Moisture Foundation in 04
How about concealer?
 Not really... haven't ever found one I like.Do you know your undertone color? Not a clue. I think neutral to warm but I'm never sure.

What do you think of fake eyelashes? They can look nice on the right people, but they're not really for me.
Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes of course... doesn't mean I listen though.
What brand of mascara do you use? Currently Lancome Hypnose Waterproof in Black and Collection 2000 Longer Lashes in Intense Black. Neither of them are perfect though. Think I'll go back to Bourjois.

Sephora or MAC? Neither... we have no Sephora and I've never tried MAC
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No
What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Foundation brush, variety of eyeshadow brushes, really cheap big blusher brush.
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy and Urban Decay Primer Potion

For the face? None, but I'd be interested in trying some. Maybe I need to give some a go.
What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Greens... bright, dark, sparkly, matt.
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never. 

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Loving them! I'm quite new to them but I find them really beautiful
Do you use mineral makeup? Not masses but I'm starting to experiment with it a little more.
What is your favorite lipstick? Never been much of a lipstick person but I recently bought The Body Shop Colourglide Lip Colour in No 48 Soft Peony and think it's beautiful!

How about lipgloss? Again, never been a massive fan as I've generally found them too sticky and icky. 
What is your favorite blush to use? Boots Botanicals in Hollyhock (v. old product)
Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't.
Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes
Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Yes
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I would love to, but I can't even come close to being able to afford it.
Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I don't think so.
Name a makeup crime that you hate? Obviously drawn on eyebrows that are pretending to look natural. 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Both :)
Which celebrity always has great make up? Gonna be honest, I rarely pay attention to anything much celebrity wise.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip balm
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Of course! I leave the house wearing make up far less then the days I leave without any.
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I don't think I ever look particularly good, but I think I do ok

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Not sure that I have one to be honest.
What do you think of Makeup? I'm loving it 



And in the interest of pure inquisitiveness, I tag you!

2 comments:

  1. I love posts like this! So interesting finding out what everyone else is into!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! There's always something interesting to find out about people :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx