Thursday 25 February 2010

So much excitement!

This has just arrived in the post:

I got it free with a subscription to Marie Claire ... think I paid about £6 for a 6 month subscription or something. Anyway, it was one of those "This offer is only available for the first 300 subscribers" things, and I  as I subscribed ages ago, I figured I'd missed out, but apparently not!!

The gift set includes full sized products of:
♥ Citrus and Ginger Root Body Wash
♥ Orange Essence Facial
♥ Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Orange Wax Body Lotion
♥ Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

All the products are incredibly natural (the ones I have range from 97.90-100% natural) and bunny friendly! I've been wanting to try Burt's Bees stuff for ages, so I'm really very excited! A big review post will come on these at some point :)

Also, I can't believe that I've just reached 40 followers. How exciting! I never thought that anyone would pay that much attention to me and my silly waffling so thank you! xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's a good offer. I already subscribe to MC so I guess I couldn't of snapped it up anyways!

    I love,love Burt's Bees so I shall be looking forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the honey lip balm looks really interesting! Sounds yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fee - I know! That's why I was shocked I got it - I figured everyone would be signing up to Marie Claire! I've got mixed opinions on it all so far, but I think I'll keep using it before I make up my mind!

    Musicalhouses - The honey lipbalm is really nice, although it's not as honey tasting as I expected! It's got a bit of a chemically taste to it :( I guess I'm used to the super sewet Lush ones :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx