Friday 12 February 2010

FOTD - Robotic Neutral

Ok, so here's my first FOTD. It was meant to be a fairly subtle, neutral look but it turned into a bit more of a roboticy, metallic look instead which is fine!
 

 


Face:
Lancome Adaptive Liquid Foundation in 02 Lys Rose
Botanics Cheek Colour in 15 Hollyhock (apples of my cheeks)
Ruby and Millie Cheeky Colour in Beige 80 (hollow of my cheeks for a bit of contouring)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Sphynx over lid and blended up to just below brow bone (blending brush)
Urban Decay Sellout over central third of lid and slightly blended (blending brush)
Urban Decay Mushroom in crease and outer third, blended into middle third and up into brow bone (also used on outer third of lower lash line (mini crease brush + mini angled liner brush)
[All above eyeshadows from Book of Shadows Volume 2]
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencils in Corrupt on upper lashline (blended with mini angled liner brush)
Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara in 01 Black


Lips:
Victoria Jackson Silk Lip Colour Kit in 05


Some glamour shots of just the eyes:
 

  
 

What do you think? It's quite a while since I posted up pictures of me in make up, so do be gentle! Also I apologise for my shoddy camera quality ... it seems to not really know if it's coming or going at the moment! I also apologise for my eyebrows ... they are made of evil stuff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx