Monday 21 February 2011

FOTD - Bright Eyes

Hello lovelies, just thought I'd post a quick FOTD from Saturday as it was a combination I actually enjoyed! Frustratingly I can't tell what what colours I actually have on my eyes as they're from my Inglot palette but hey ho!




Face:
Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation in 3.25 Cool Beige
Topshop Creme Blush in Flush
Mac Ripe Peach

Eyes:
UDPP
A selection of grens from my INGLOT palette
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
Miners Voluptulash Mascara in Black

Lips:
Bobbi Brown Rich Colour Lipstick in Guava




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love that lipstick colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, lovely lipstick, and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I agree with you all - it's a gorgeous lipstick colour! It's not something I'd normally go for but the MUA put it on me at Bobbi Brown and I fell in love <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx