Saturday 5 February 2011

These are a few of my favourite things

Hello my lovelies :) Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things that inspire me or generally make me happy...

Silly Emily on a Bike

[cycling in the sunshine]

Graffiti under the bridge

[beautiful graffiti art]

Story time

[reading children's books in the park]

DSCF1566

[old ruins]

Sunshine flowers

[pretty flowers]

Berwick upon Tweed Lighthouse

[lighthouses]

DSCF1396

DSCF1398

[waterfalls]

All photography is my own btw :)

What inspires you and makes you happy? xx

3 comments:

  1. wow, nice photos!
    i absolutely love children's books! :X and ruins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I adore the Moomins. I basically only read childrens book until a year ago, now I just mostly read them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you can take some ace pictures! What makes me happy? Hmm, SUNSHINE & WARMTH! I would be one happy lady if it was constantly summer. I'm living in the wrong country, aren't I? Haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx