Saturday 12 February 2011

A little change to Sparkle and Shade

As some of you might know, I've been trying to keep two blogs going - Sparkle and Shade for makeup, beauty and fitness and inmywindow for cooking, sewing and photography. Turns out that's a really reaaaaally hard thing to do - if I invest into one, the other seems to suffer.

So (after chatting with a couple of peeps on twitter), I've decided I'm going to integrate my inmywindow posts over to Sparkle and Shade and just have the one blog :) This means that my Sparkle and Shade followers will be seeing the odd bit of cooking and sewing now as well - I hope that's not too annoying for you.

Also, big apology - I'm going to move my inmywindow blog posts over to this blog as well which means that you're going to get a sudden influx of posts from me in your feed. Sorry xx

1 comment:

  1. Sewing isn't my thing, but I'll be definitely checking out the cooking posts ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx