Saturday 5 February 2011

Review - Miners Cosmetics Dip & Define Eye Powder and Volupulash Mascara

Hello my lovelies - I thought I'd treat you to another video review after my last one got so many lovely comments from people. This time I'm reviewing the Dip and Define Eye Poweder and the Volupulash Mascara, both of which are from Miner's Cosmetics


I've really been enjoying using these products and would highly recommend them as budget buys - especially the Volupulash mascara which is a fab everyday product. The Dip & Define Eye Powder is really pretty on too and super quick to use.

Have you tried Miners products recently? What do you think?
RSS Feed | Bloglovin | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and thoughts are really appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to chat xx